Page

Leader Board Ad box

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Letter for SSC-2015



01. A letter to your friend inviting him/her to join a picnic.
West Talla, Narayanganj.
1 December, 2012
Dear Kiron,
At first take my cordial love. I hope you are well. You will be glad to know that I and some of my friends are going to a picnic. We have selected “Mainamoti”. Because it is a place of historical interest. Now I am inviting you to join the picnic. I think if you come, you will enjoy the picnic very much.

No more today. Please come and join with us in time.

Yours ever,
Arif.

02. A letter to your friend thanking him/her for birthday present.
West Talla, Narayanganj.
1 December, 2012
Dear Kiron,
At first take my love. I hope you are well. I received your birthday present yesterday. Thanks for your nice gift. It is really beautiful. I expected your presence in the birthday party. You must visit our house when you get chance.

No more today. Give my salam to your parents.

Yours ever,
Arif.

03. A letter to your father about your preparation for the exam.
West Talla, Narayanganj.
1 December, 2012
My dear father,
At first take my salam. I have received your letter yesterday. I am very glad to know that you are well. Our SSC examination is going to started from next week. I have prepared myself well for it. I was already completed the whole syllabus. I have made good notes on each subject. Now I am revising those again and again. I hope to cut a good figure in this examination.

No  more today. Please pray for me. Give my best regards to mother.

Your loving son.
Shakib

04. A letter to your friend congratulating him/her on his grand success in the annual examination.
West Talla, Narayanganj.
1 December, 2012
Dear Samira,
At first take my cordial love. I have received your letter yesterday. I am really glad to know that you stood first in the SSC examination.
It is really a matter of great pleasure to me. I congratulate you with my joyful mind on your glorious success.

Wish your best luck and glorious future. Give my best regards to your parents.

Yours ever,
Mina

05. A letter to your friend consoling him on his father’s death.
West Talla, Narayanganj.
1 December, 2012
Dear Zaved,
I am greatly shocked at the news of your father’s death. I am hardly believe that your father is no more in this world. This news came to me just like a bolt from the blue (†evë d«g w` eøy- webv †g‡N eRªcv‡Zi gZ). Man is not immortal. Every one must die. None can escape from death. Now words fail to give you consolation. May Allah give you the strength (†÷ªš’- kw³) to bear with the situation with patience (†c‡kÝ- ‰ah©) and courage.
Hope to visit you soon. With best regards to all.

Yours ever,
Tanvir.

06. A letter to your friend to spend the summer vacation with you.
West Talla, Narayanganj.
1 December, 2012
My dear Fahim,
I have received your letter yesterday. I am glad to know that you are well. By reading your letter I learnt that the summer vacation of your school is beginning soon. Like you, I am going to enjoy my summer vacation in our village home. Our village is an ideal village. It is full of natural beauties. So, I like to invite you to come our village and spend your summer vacation with us. I think you will feel better to stay here

No more today. Convey my best regards to your parents.

Yours ever,
Farid.


07. A letter to your friend describing an accident.
West Talla, Narayanganj.
1 December, 2012
Dear Kiron,
At first take my cordial love. I hope you are well. Today I am writing to you with a heavy heart. I witnessed a serious accident last week. It took place before my eyes at Green Road.
On last Sunday at noon, I was coming home from school. I was walking through the pavement. I saw an old woman along with a little girl was crossing the road. When they are on the middle of the road, suddenly a public bus was come with a great speed and both were run over by the speedy bus. Oh! What a hideous sight! Stream of blood flowed over the street. There was no necessity to remove them to the hospital. People began to crowd around the dead bodies. With a broken heart I started for home by rickshaw.
How can I forget such a pathetic sight? For a few nights I could hardly sleep at night.

No more today. Convey my best regards to your parents.

Yours ever,
Arif.

08. A letter to your friend to return the borrowing book.
West Talla, Narayanganj.
1 December, 2012
My dear Bristy,
I don’t receive any letter from you for a long time. I hope you are well. You know that my examination in near. So I am busy with studies. Do you remember that once you borrowed a copy of Communicative English from me? Now I need the book badly. Please return the book as early as possible.

No more today. Write me about yourself.

Yours ever,
Bithi

09. A letter to your friend about hospitality.
West Talla, Narayanganj.
10th July, 2013
Dear Ripon,
Yesterday I reached home safe and sound. Accept my cordial thanks for the warm hospitality given to me by you and the members of your family. I will never forget how all the members of your family especially your parents received me with their deep warmth of heart. I enjoyed every moment of my staying in Dhaka. It will ever be fresh in my mind’s eye. I shall be very happy if you visit our house during your next vacation. I am waiting for you.

Now more today. With best regard to your parents and love to all.
Yours ever,
Masud.

10. Write a letter to your friend inviting him to attend the marriage ceremony/ your birthday party.
West Talla, Narayanganj.
1 December, 2012
My dear X,
At first take my cordial love. I hope you are well. I am also fine. You will be very glad to know that the coming 25th November is my birthday/the marriage ceremony of my elder sister. I shall be very glad if you attend the happy occasion. My parents will also be glad if you attend the occasion.

No more today. Convey my best regards to your parents and love to the younger.

Yours ever.
Y

11. A letter to your friend about your hobbies.
West Talla, Narayanganj.
10th July, 2013
Dear Kiron,
At first take my love. I hope you are well. I received your yesterday. In your letter you wanted to know about my hobby.
My favourite hobby is gardening. I have a small flower garden in front of my house. Everyday I work in it in the afternoon. I water the garden regularly and nurse the plants with care. There are many kind of flowers in the garden. The main flower are the Rose. When the garden is full of flowers our house looks very beautiful.
No more today. Give my best regards to your parents.

Yours ever,
Arif.

12. Write a letter to your friend describing the annual prize giving ceremony of your school.
West Talla, Narayanganj.
10th July, 2013
My Dear X,
At first take my cordial love. I hope you are well. You will be very glad to hear that the annual prize giving ceremony of my school was held yesterday. Now I am giving you a short description of it.
We decorated our school premises nicely. The ceremony began at 2 p.m. Our local M. P. was the chief guest. The Headmaster of our school read out the annual reports. The honorable chief guest delivered an encouraging lecture. Then he gave away the prizes among the winners. I got two prizes. The ceremony ended at 6 a.m.

No more today. Convey my best regard to your parents and love to the younger’s.

Yours ever
Y

13. Write a letter to your brother telling him the benefit of reading newspaper and advising him to read newspaper regularly.
West Talla, Narayanganj.
10th July, 2013
My Dear X,
At first take my cordial love. I hope you are well. I have heard from mother that you are not interested in reading newspaper regularly. Newspaper is the store house of knowledge. The importance of reading newspaper beggars description. Newspaper provides the news of home and abroad. It also provides the news of politics, economics, business, sports, new invention etc. A students lags behind if he does not read newspaper daily. This is why; you must form the habit of reading newspaper.
                                                  
No more today. Convey my Salam to father and mother and love to the younger.

Yours ever
Z

14. Write a letter to your friend discussing the importance of learning English.
West Talla, Narayanganj.
10th July, 2013
My dear X,
At first take my cordial love. I hope you are well. I have heard that you are not interested in English. You know English is an international language. We cannot think our modern life without English. We also need to know a good English for a good job today. It is high time we realized the importance of learning English.
I hope you will realize the importance of English and start learning English.

No more today. Convey my Salam to father and mother and love to the younger.
                                                      
Your ever.
Y

15. Write a letter to your younger brother telling him about how to improve in English.
West Talla, Narayanganj.
10th July, 2013
My Dear X,
At first take my cordial love. I received your letter two days ago. In the letter, you have wanted to know about how to improve in English.
You know that English is an international language. Nobody can succeed in life without knowing English well. To improve in English, you need to learn more words, their meaning and usage, the basic rules of grammar and sentence. In this regard, you may read different kinds of English books and newspapers. You may also speak English in your everyday life. I believe that by following all these things, you can improve in English.

No more today. Convey my deepest regard to parents and love to the youngers.

Yours ever
Y

16. Write a letter to your friend describing the foods and food habits in Bangladesh.
West Talla, Narayanganj.
10th July, 2013
Dear Zeson,
I have received your letter. I am very glad to know that all of you are well. You have wanted to know about the food the food habit of the people of our country. I am now giving you and short description of it.
In Bangladesh people usually are used to taking three meals a day, breakfast lunch and dinner. They are fond of rice, Fish, vegetables and pulses. People living in urban areas usually take bread, vegetables etc. as breakfast. On the other hand, rural people usually take water rice as breakfast. People usually eat rice and one or two curries for both lunch and dinner. There are a large varieties of fish on our country. But hilsha is the most popular of all fishes. We have also different types of fruits including mangoes, jackfrutis, bananas favourite. We have different kinds of pithas during the winter season.

No, more today, I shall be very happy if you let me know the food habit of the people of your country.

Yours ever,
Isha

17. Write a letter to your friend describing the annual sports ceremony of your school.
10, Motijheel, Dhaka
                                                                        December 15, 2012
My Dear Asif
Take my cordial love. I have not heard from you for many days. So, I am very anxious for you all.
You will be very glad to know that the annual prize giving ceremony of my school was held yesterday. Now I am giving you a short description of it.
We decorated our school premises nicely. Sufficient sitting arrangements were made for the guest, teachers and students. A band party was managed to enhance the attraction of the sports. The programme began at 9 a.m. Some students ran around the field with the Olympic torch. Then our Headmaster declared the opening of the programme. I took part in two events. I secured the first position in both events. Our local M. P. was the chief guest. The ceremony ended at 1 p.m.

No more today. Convey my best regard to your parents and love to the youngers.

Your loving friend
Jahir

No comments:

Post a Comment